• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU vs. Penn State, 6 PM Central Time, BTN

6 three pointers for Natalie; one shy of tying a school record. Good to see; we'll need her. Good to see the starters get reduced minutes tonight. Some rust on the injured players returning to action, but Kalenta showed her shot, and Cincore had a nice couple of minutes.

Nice night for Cady, with 6 assists and some good post D.

Very nice win for the Huskers! I was not able to watch last night, but I am glad they were able to win without me. :Biggrin:

Rachel was being punished, but someone put her name on the beginning roster, so she had to start.

They said, Coach was ticked!

Bureaucracy!! :whiteflag: :lol:

Last edited:

Is anyone but me astonished at the state of the Penn State women's basketball program today? Over the last decade they have been very good, playing deep into the NCAA again and again. How could they let their recruiting fail them so during the last 2-4 years, so that today good teams come onto their home floor and wipe them up. I just don't get it. Someone should be pretty upset with the coaching staff there.

Last edited:
Is anyone but me astonished at the state of the Penn State women's basketball program today? Over the last decade they have been very good, playing deep into the NCAA again and again. How could they let their recruiting fail them so during the last 2-4 years, so that today good teams come onto their home floor and wipe them up. I just don't get it. Someone should be pretty upset with the coaching staff there.

I join in your astonishment, Merle. I went to the game Thursday and was amazed at the lack of talent at PSU. They had tremendous size, but a total lack of skill. Not sure what lead to the recruiting decline.

They were playing 4 seniors a lot last season. Lost more than 50 points & 20 rebounds per game to graduation - so said the announcers during the game. They are young, so I think final judgement comes next season or season after...

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back