• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU vs Ohio St ~ Match #12, (L ~ 2-3), Sat., 3/13/21 @ 8:00 pm CST on BTN ~ TV (Match Thread)

That stinks.

They are definitely a team on the rise. Every bit as good as us already. We need a lot from our incoming class. Fortunately, I think they’ll bring it.

Tough loss tonight team, but along with a hard fought win last night when you stopped OsU's win streak, it's still an okay weekend. Looking forward to your...

Nebraska.png
EXT MATCH @
University of Iowa Wall Decals | Vinyl Wall Lettering ...

Nebraska Cornhuskers Mascot Logo - NCAA Division I (n-r ... (10-2 ~ 10-2) @
Iowa Hawkeyes Mascot Logo - NCAA Division I (i-m) (NCAA i ...
(3-11 ~
3-11) ~ Wed., 3-17-21 @ 7:00 pm CST on
BTN at 10: A Decade Ago, The Big Ten Network Changed ...

FOCO Iowa Hawkeyes Mascot Smusher Plush | DICK'S Sporting ...
lost to
Jonah Penne | Portfolio
Fri., 3-12 (1-3) & Sat., 3-13 (1-3)

Felt like they were playing on their heels too much of the match. OSU is confident, talented and very well coached. Previous coach was a real turd, whereas the new coach has truly assembled and meshed a lot of talent in her first year. Schwarzenbach looked totally lost and wearing concrete sneakers, slow movement and minimal blocking effort. Offense completely forgot about Cafey's ability to score as a MB as offense didn't look to her from the mid-point of the match to the end. Denseberger has gained some weight and isn't showing quickness during her brief appearances. I'm confused as to Kubik as she's so erratic right now. CrnhskrBob is correct - Cook has time to address the holes and errors and will teach to correct the problems as there are numerous items to address. Certainly not a final 4 team now but still a high quality team that can compete quite well post season.

I don’t see us as a final 4 team.
Start out almost every match in the hole and way too many mistakes and lack of communication. Love their fire and never quit attitude though. GBR
I think we only have two maybe three girls who could start for OSU. Stiv, Lexi, and maybe Madi.

We are likely the best coached team there is, but are missing a lot of big time players. Hopefully that changes next year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back