• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU vs NORTHERN IOWA, Game #32 (WNIT - W, 77-57) @ PBA, Sun 3/19/23 @ 2 pm CDT on BTN+ (pay) (Game/Recap Thread)

Official attendance 6,478 at PBA.

Nebraska has drawn better at PBA than some NCAA Tournament games. The WNIT would be absolutely stupid not to give the Huskers another game at PBA
Again, having to play kansas, which is a higher seed, the game goes to them

Last edited:

I'm not so sure about the Seeding. Here is a tid-bit of information I found elsewhere.

1679525150540.png

Also:
There is no #1 seed. NIT doesn't use the same seeding format that NCAA and conference tourneys use. Huskers just happen to appear in the upper left corner of the bracket. It doesn't imply any estimate of favorite vs underdog.

Not so sure it is all that important. Regardless of whether Kansas out-bid us for the game, Kansas had a better Net Rating, or some other factor, the game IS in Lawrence. They'll have a challenge to exceed, or meet, the attendence we could get @ PBA.

Since it is a for-profit event the sponsor (Triple Crown Sports, Ft. Collins, CO) will likely lose out on a % of ticket sales.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back