• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU vs Minnesota ~ Match #8, (W ~ 3-0), Sun, 2/21/21 @ 11:00 am CST, BTN~TV (Match Thread)

O.K.!! We need to blame someone, for sure! You're it!! ;) Hey, huskermike, I can't seem to find the icon for emojis!! Help!!

Hey, never mind. :) I found the emojis, at last :)

Hiya, CBob. :Wave:

It took me a bit to find them, and the colors, as well. I don't like it. When I type something and try to bold, color or size just 1 letter in a word or 1 word in the sentence, it bolds, colors or sizes the whole word/sentence. It's really messed up. I have to separate the letter/word from the word/sentence.

To do kNow I have to do it like this; k
N
ow
and then back space it back together.

I don't understand why this box needed changed, especially to this. If anything they needed to change the colors from pastel, yuck, to vibrant AND correct the colors. When I do HUSKERS it should be Scarlet, not whatever ...................... ......................................... ^that^ ....... color is.

I want to give thanks for he PBP, even late and after the fact, its nice to have and read, you can see the momentum and corrections shifts.
Thanks to all, next time live, like usual

I want to give thanks for he PBP, even late and after the fact, its nice to have and read, you can see the momentum and corrections shifts.
Thanks to all, next time live, like usual

The reason it's late and after the fact, is because I like to watch the matches on TV so, I have my radio synced to the TV & there's a 50 second delay. Also, I would rather do color than PBP so, if someone ;) wants to do PBP I'll gladly let them. :Biggrin:

Last edited:
I thought @NorthwoodHusker is saying he enjoys reading the pbp after the games; that it's easier for one to get a sense of the 'shifts' by reading the consecutive posts (vs waiting for the next point in real time).

I'm a 'sync-er and delayed action' guy too! :Lol:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back