• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU vs Minnesota. Match #20 @ Devaney Center, (L ~ 0-3), Sat., 11/26/22 @ 8:00pm CST on BTN (Match/Recap Thread)

huskermike

Cyber Traveler
15 Year Member
Well folks, it's the final regular season match for the ladies. It was a bummer losing yesterday and allowing Wisconsin to win the conference outright. With oSu losing as well yesterday the HUSKERS need to win today to lock up 2nd place and get a decent seed in the NCAA tournament. Here's hoping the ladies smash the Gophers. :Rockon:

Here's the same preview as yesterday. It covers both yesterday's & today's matches;

LET'S GO
iu
CORNHUSKERS!!!

PLUG THE MINNESOTA
iu
GOPHER HOLE!!!

:Balloons: :Cheer2: :Huskers: :Cheer2: :Balloons:

:Banana: :Mfclap: :Corn2: :Rockon: :Hooray:

No Nicklin Hames (I don't know why), tonight along with Kenzie. :Frown:

Matt Coatney will be doing the PBP in place of John Baylor, who lost his voice on the way too the Bob. If somebody finds it somewhere in Lincoln please get it to him as soon as possible. :O O:

:Biggrin:

PS: JB is there and will be speaking with Coach Cook pregame but won't do the PBP, as far as I understand.

PPS: Cook said Nicklin got hit in the head last night and is not feeling up to playing tonight.

Last edited:

Our passing and serve receive is poor with Hames. Will likely be horrendous tonight.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back