• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU vs Michigan ~ Match #16 (W ~ 3-0), Fri., 3/26/21 @ 6:00 pm CST on BTN ~ TV (Match Thread)

Covid on Penn State, so they don't have to play Wisconsin to maybe another time

Wisky skating again!

Last edited:
Thanks for picking up the PBP. A friend of mine who is having some medical issues called, and I didn't want to tell him to call back.

Congratulations to the Huskers for a 3-0 (25-19, 25-15, and 25-13) sweep of Michigan.

I am fine. My friend burned both feet back in November. One foot is pretty good, but it may take up to 2 years for the other foot to completely heal. After 5 months, he will get to start walking around the house next week.
Oh, my! I sure hope he makes it all the way back. Glad to hear he will be walking soon. Give him our best!! :)

See you for baseball. :Wave:

Thanks for picking up the PBP. A friend of mine who is having some medical issues called, and I didn't want to tell him to call back.

Congratulations to the Huskers for a 3-0 (25-19, 25-15, and 25-13) sweep of Michigan.
I am so pleased with the way this team is improving. Nice to know, we have a good team, besides our volleyball team that shines.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back