• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU vs Maryland, Game #9 (W ~ 90-67) @ College Park, Md. Sun., 12/04/22 @ 12 Noon CST on BTN+ (Game/Recap Thread) FIRST WIN EVER OVER MD!!! (Post #20)

Brenda's Take

"Obviously a lot of disappointment in our locker room, and rightfully so. We knew how good Nebraska is and they obviously showed it. We knew they were going to come in hungry after their disappointment in their loss to Virginia Tech. I thought they exposed us in every way possible. We obviously knew they could shoot the three and I thought they had a great gameplan to drive and kick and rebound, it was really, really impressive. The second half was obviously pretty disappointing. Fatigue obviously played a factor in this game, but it isn't the reason why we lost…Obviously, there are areas for us to be able to learn in. I think we're disappointed in our defense, we weren't able to bring that. You can have tired legs and not be able to shoot the basketball on offense, but the defensive side is probably the most disappointing."

Story:
Matt Coatney/Jeff Greisch GameCast: (skip ahead; prelims at 1:11:00; Game @ 1:13:20 mark)
Box Score:
History:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back