• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU vs. Kansas Game Thread (NCAA, RD01)

Yori did NOT have them ready to play tonight...started to pick it up with 10 to go, but too late at that point.

could not handle the ball in traffic, and Kansas took care of the ball. They, totally, outplayed us.

Last edited:

embarrassing. so, you had the women's volleyball team bumped prematurely by the k-state girls. and you had the women's basketball team bumped early by the KU squad. wow.

This was a very disappointing performance. It almost looked like Doc was coaching. We were flatter than a prepubescent tomboy.

embarrassing. so, you had the women's volleyball team bumped prematurely by the k-state girls. and you had the women's basketball team bumped early by the KU squad. wow.

Agreed. Don't forget about the lack-luster showing of Yori's squad as a #1 seed losing to Kentucky in 2010.

This program is coming into its own and, hopefully, this showing will create the hunger necessary for a very young team.

des moines just got a little less interesting.

Agreed - coming in way late as was watching three shows at once since ESPN decided not to show the Huskers until late...what a joke, I don't understand how you can be blacked out on every alternate ESPN channel...Internet company won't let me get ESPN3 online.

Agreed - coming in way late as was watching three shows at once since ESPN decided not to show the Huskers until late...what a joke, I don't understand how you can be blacked out on every alternate ESPN channel...Internet company won't let me get ESPN3 online.

You need the ESPN Full Court package to ensure getting all the games unless you are in a 'protected' market (coverage maps on ESPN.com women's basketball tourney pages). In our case, we were able to watch the Full Court channels on DirecTV for both the Iowa and Iowa State women's games because we were in the protected market. But, were not in the 'protected' market for Nebraska and the execs assumed that we'd want to watch Big Ten Michigan instead of Big Ten Nebraska.

The family is still very much looking forward to seeing Tennessee and Baylor (assuming they win their next games) and seeing the best scorer in women's basketball (Delle Donne from Delaware) will be fun as well.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back