• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU vs Illinois score prediction contest! Congrats @denisonred for #2 & @DRNuke #1

Thanks for noticing, Washoe.

Although no one got really close, so not a lot of bragging rights earned.

I was thinking that there was a 14 difference for all from NU 42 - ILL 38.
Yeah I really suck at this, again your probably right, but again I'm in a tree. I wrote final score of 38-35 when it's actually 42-38. My son @MHKHusker will take over, he pays more attention to it.

Yeah I really suck at this, again your probably right, but again I'm in a tree. I wrote final score of 38-35 when it's actually 42-38. My son @MHKHusker will take over, he pays more attention to it.
Listen, don't feel bad. Last night when I scanned all the entries to get an idea of who might have won, I was stupidly thinking the score was 42 - 35 for some reason (it was past midnight here) and so all that effort was wrong.

Thanks. Winning by being off 14 points (and 200 yards) is like beating Illinois by 4. Ugly, but you don’t turn down a W.

(Glad you went to the replay booth for this one after Washoe the challenge flag!)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back