• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU vs Creighton Game #3 (L ~ 51-77) @ D.J. Sokol Arena in Omaha, Tue., 11/15/22 @ 6:00pm CST on FloSports (Game/Recap Thread)

huskermike

Cyber Traveler
15 Year Member
For those that don't subscibe to FloSports the game is on the radio in Omaha on 590 AM and in Lincoln on KLIN 1400 AM & KBBK 107.3 FM. I think you can listen on HUSKERS.com on the Women's Basketball Schedule page as well.

Creighton is 2-0 in non-con and 0-0 conference.

More here;

LET'S GO
nothing-but-net-smiley-emoticon.gif
CORNHUSKERS!!!

BEAT THE CREIGHTON
iu
BLUEJAYS!!
!

:Balloons: :Cheer2: :Huskers: :Cheer2: :Balloons:

:Shout: :Banana: :Mfclap: :Corn2: :Rockon: :Hooray:

:Shout:Just noticed. For those of you that get Cox Cable, in Omaha, the game will be broadcast on Ch. 13 YurV. :Banana:

I'll be watchiNg. :Bananalazy:

Last edited:
Here's some information regarding availability of the WBB game vs. Creighton that may be useful.
  • A one month subscription to Flo Sports is $29.99 (decreases to $12.50 monthly if you sign-up for a year's subscription).
  • If you subscribe for one month to see the Creighton game, there are two more WBB games you can watch that will be exclusively carried by FloSports. The Puerto Rico Clasico event: Texas A&M (Corpus Christi) on Nov 25th & Mississippi State on Nov 26th.

• Cox in Omaha will reportedly carry the game on Channel 13.

• Brewski's in Lincoln Haymarket reportedly will also show the Creighton game on their bigscreen.

Last edited:

That was a really bad half for the Huskers. Nebraska missed a huge number of shots at the rim and Brady's not provided anything offensively. If Moriarty can stay out of foul trouble, I think she needs to play more than Brady in the the 2nd half.

Somebody needs to stop Mogensen. She's got a career high at halftime!

Last edited:

The Huskers just aren't the same team without Sam Haiby at all. Moriarty's got 3 fouls and Brady's provided nothing positive on the offensive end. They also continue to miss open shots down low near the basket and turn the ball over.

Timeout 4:59 3rd quarter 56-33 Creighton.

Unless they start running the offense through Jaz and Moriarty/Krull provide some offense, things could get ugly at VT. As Jeff just said, Issie is having a terrible game tonight too unfortunately.

Last edited:
With only 8 players for Creighton, I think Amy Williams had a good plan for this game. Play inside out and eventually just wear them out. Unfortunately, the Huskers got down so badly in the 1st half that plan's out the window.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back