• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU vs #7 IOWA, Game #27 @ PBA, (L, 60-80), Sat, 2/18/23 @ 1 pm CST on BTN-tv (Game/Recap Thread)

I’d like to know our percentage for giving up a turnover after getting a turnover.

Has to be north of 50%.
Or Pick up a foul fighting to get the ball back.

We Just don't seem to be able to stay with and finish on those loose balls.
Too Excited, lack of focus??
:Confused:

The only good thing about today is it's the last time Clark plays in Lincoln.

She is definitely the Player of the Year and one of the greatest women's college basketball players ever (still think Diana T was better) but I just really don't like Clark. There's a reason that Page Bueckers is featured in national commercials and Clark isn't. Paige is likeable even while embarassing you on the court.

She goes out of her way to taunt opponents and opposing fans (she clapped in the face of a Husker fan sitting courtside per Matt Coatney's radio broadcast.)

I won't miss Clark a bit. Hopefully Jaz and Issie will come back next year and the Huskers can get some payback against Iowa next season.

Too many turnovers and too many 3s taken when we aren’t a good 3 team.

Broken record.

As I've said many times, Amy Williams offense needs to change. There are very few teams that go far heavily depending on the 3-ball. Having said that, the Huskers this season have also missed far too many "bunnies" and free throws in some games.

The only good thing about today is it's the last time Clark plays in Lincoln.

She is definitely the Player of the Year and one of the greatest women's college basketball players ever (still think Diana T was better) but I just really don't like Clark. There's a reason that Page Bueckers is featured in national commercials and Clark isn't. Paige is likeable even while embarassing you on the court.

She goes out of her way to taunt opponents and opposing fans (she clapped in the face of a Husker fan sitting courtside per Matt Coatney's radio broadcast.)

I won't miss Clark a bit. Hopefully Jaz and Issie will come back next year and the Huskers can get some payback against Iowa next season.
Great player, one of the best women players I have watched, terrible on court sport, probably one of the worst I have seen consistently. Would never root for her to do well and hope Iowa gets booted quickly from the tourneys this season a a result.

Mrs Diboy and I were at the game. If she wasn't whining to the refs she was taunting our players. She did taunt our fans all game and at the conclusion of the game. I could see her thanking her own fans sitting behind her, that would be the appropriate action, she was clearly targeting the opposing fans in her 'celebration' instead.

Last edited:
(Game Recap)

Here's the 'Good' News

Huskers Shatter Attendance Record :thumbsup:

(Here's the 'Bad' News (other than we Lost) - A lot of 'em were from Iowa)

Same 'Ole Story (this season). Treys kept us in the game in the first half, but falling progressively behind in the Second when they quit falling (Nebraksa's 9-0 run (3-treys) at the end were vs Iowa's scrubs), with Iowa running downhill, seemingly 'scoring at will' in the paint, in transition, well executed plays, Clarke Taunting.

This is not to denigrate the ALL GRIT, NO QUIT, Lady Huskers who continued to play to the Final Buzzer. I saw some criticism of Coach Amy leaving starters like Jaz in the game after it was clear we'd lost, but thinking about it that'd be quitting, wouldn't it (And I'm sure Jaz wouldn't want to be pulled). Lady Huskers are a Good Team and well-coached. But the truth is Iowa is an Elite Team, better coached.

Question IS: What Are We (Admin) Going to Do About It?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back