• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU v. Wisconsin Game Thread

For the first time in the history of the program, NU has defeated 3 top 10 teams in a period of 10 days. I suspect we will improve in the rankings when they come out on Monday.

I am going to guess #5 due to the 3 early losses.

For the first time in the history of the program, NU has defeated 3 top 10 teams in a period of 10 days. I suspect we will improve in the rankings when they come out on Monday.

To quote Jarrod Dyson when he was a Kansas City Royal...

That's what coaching do!!! :thumbsup:

dysondance.gif

Holy smokes Carrolton. thanks for the PBP, looked like our girls were done by the third set but John Cook lit those competitive juices and got the 5th set victory, way to go!!

The VB team beat 3 top 7 teams in the last few days. Never before done.

How far do they move up in the rankings? They deserve to be about 3rd from what I witnessed the last three games.

The Devaney was as loud as I have heard it last night. It was deafening at the end of set 4, and throughout set 5. And that is no small feat, as the average age in that place is about 65. The geezer fans were so excited by the comeback that they didn't complain too much about the rap music being played at beyond full volume.....too much, anyway. :Wink:

That was one of the sloppiest matches I've seen in a while but awfully exciting to watch. It sounded really loud later in the game on BTN2go. Way to go ladies!

A great week of Volleyball. I bet if it were during a normal week, they would've swept Wisconsin, but they were a little gassed from the other two matches.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back