• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU v. Wisconsin--12/14/19

Have to beat who’s in front of you and we got swept for the 3rd time....
They are just better unfortunately.
And even sadder, they are pretty much better in everything they do than we are right now.

But we have a great volleyball team, coach and culture...... we will be back next year there’s no doubt
Totally agree, we are not national champion material this year. I think Wisconsin or Stanford are likely the winners.

I’m not sure Baylor and Texas are one and two seeds. They basically got to take the last two months of the season off. Frustrating to see the one and two seeds coming from the 4th best conference. Similarly the top two seeds from the best conference shouldn’t meet until the final four.

Is what it is. We need to improve on Nebraska fundamentals - serve and pass. We’ll be back next year.

And I totally agree with the earlier statement — Madi is the next Foecke — may be even better and I never thought I could even comprehend that.

Last edited:
Totally agree, we are not national champion material this year. I think Wisconsin or Stanford are likely the winners.

I’m not sure Baylor and Texas are one and two seeds. They basically got to take the last two months of the season off. Frustrating to see the one and two seeds coming from the 4th best conference. Similarly the top two seeds from the best conference shouldn’t meet until the final four.

Is what it is. We need to improve on Nebraska fundamentals - serve and pass. We’ll be back next year.

And I totally agree with the earlier statement — Madi is the next Foecke — may be even better and I never thought I could even comprehend that.

I will take as good as Foecke by the end of her career but she has a ways to go. However she seems to have the talent to get there!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

I'd say Foecke was shades better as a freshman but don't you think she had a stronger supporting cast? Makes a big difference. No seniors this year.

So they play the bears next from Baylor good luck
Go Badgers. Serve, Block, and Spike the Bears into hibernation (BIG over any Big 12 team, any day). I would be pleased with Minnesota sending Stanford back to California for an unhappy Holiday season and the finals be All BIG!!!!!!

For such a young team the HUSKERS had a heck of a run this year. :Hooray: :Mfclap: :Rockon:
Yes. Better overall record and higher Big 10 finish than last year, (and we caught a break last year with Minnesota losing in Regional semifinal.) So a good year with a young team. Five year tournament record is 24-3 I think— a great run. Let’s get a top 4 seed next year so we never leave the state in the tournament.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back