• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU v. Wisconsin--12/14/19

Sad to see it end, but wisconsin is really good and you have to play near flawless and we didn’t.

Still love this team. Got my final four tickets for Omaha next year and I fully expect to see us there.

Tough loss, but Wisconsin is obviously better this year. Tough team. I'll be pulling for them in the finals. Our future seniors will have a lot to play for next year, Kubik is the next Foecke, imho.

Tough loss, but Wisconsin is obviously better this year. Tough team. I'll be pulling for them in the finals. Our future seniors will have a lot to play for next year, Kubik is the next Foecke, imho.

Agreed. Wisconsin showed that they are better this year three different times. Youth might have showed a few times throughout the match, we'll be back and ready for high level volleyball again next season.

I've remarked about that several times I agree
Have to beat who’s in front of you and we got swept for the 3rd time....
They are just better unfortunately.
And even sadder, they are pretty much better in everything they do than we are right now.

But we have a great volleyball team, coach and culture...... we will be back next year there’s no doubt

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back