• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU v. Washington Game Thread

That last set was intense to watch. Huskers never gave up the lead, which was huge. Again... not sure how long, but that had to be the biggest volleyball tournament upset in many years for NU. GBR!

That was one of the best matches I've watched. My son and I were both thinking that if we let the last set slip away, we weren't looking good for the 5th. Great job to the team for persevering and finishing it off!

Now to get some naps in today to be able to watch tonight's game live!!!

Brian Rosenthal retweeted
Brent Wagner@LJSSportsWagner <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 7h7 hours ago</small>
Nebraska upsets No. 3 Washington. Here was the scene; what John, Kadie, Mary, Cici said.http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/ncaa-volleyball-huskers-stun-washington-in-four-sets/article_fb9fd263-95ab-5942-88d6-9e21c1f973ea.html …

B4t7cBuCUAA_YJi.jpg

That was outstanding last night. Best volleyball we have played all year. Without a true go to player, we have to play extremely well as a team, and multiple players have to play well. We got that done last night. 11th Elite 8 in 14 years; that is amazing.

Tonight will be interesting. BYU's big hitter, Jennifer Hamson, is the same player who took us out of the NCAA women's basketball tourney last year. She used up her eligibility in hoops and is playing great volleyball; 30 kills last night (6'7"). Hope she doesn't put the dagger in 2 years in a row, in 2 different sports.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back