• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU v. Texas A&M-Corpus Christi

Hi everyone. Having a hard time typing!! Had an accident, and had to get my index finger cleaned out and wrapped up tight!! I was on my way up the stairs, leaving to SafeHaven Hospice, but fell and hit some fluorescent light bulbs, exploding glass all over. Hurt my right elbow, but I will live. :lol:

I will try to do some pbp for the 2nd game, but will need some help...............maybe. :) Never give up, I always say.

Carroltonsker, I'll try to help, even though my finger is a little too big, at the moment. :lol:

Last edited:

Lemke and Niederklein will share the pitching in 2nd game

Lineup coming up

Last edited:
Missed the lineups! Had some pieces of fluorescent bulb on my head!! :rolfl:

Someone get the lineup?

Last edited:
Hi everyone. Having a hard time typing!! Had an accident, and had to get my index finger cleaned out and wrapped up tight!! I was on my way up the stairs, leaving to SafeHaven Hospice, but fell and hit some fluorescent light bulbs, exploding glass all over. Hurt my right elbow, but I will live. :lol:

I will try to do some pbp for the 2nd game, but will need some help...............maybe. :) Never give up, I always say.

Carroltonsker, I'll try to help, even though my finger is a little too big, at the moment. :lol:

Sorry to hear about your accident. I will help out the best I can.

Tim Keller on the mound for Islanders - rhp

Kiser ab
1for3 3 rbi

in for strike
0-1

hi
1-1

a bunt 3d and stays fairf!

single!

so far, so good!

Mike ab

sq bunt, pulls bk