• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU v. Rutgers Game Thread

They, unfortunately, started out with complete non-confidence. They were not prepared to
play without Rachel. After settling down to begin the 2nd half, they had a chance.

Hopefully, they will build some character, fighting back in the 2nd half.

I have been sick since the Super Bowl (loved the finish!! :) ) so I haven't been on the board.

This bug kicked the crap out of me, period!!

Have a nice Friday, all :wave:

They, unfortunately, started out with complete non-confidence. They were not prepared to
play without Rachel. After settling down to begin the 2nd half, they had a chance.

I have been sick since the Super Bowl (loved the finish!! :) ) so I haven't been on the board.

I know what it is like to catch a "bug". Even though I had received a flu shot. I still got a mild case of the flu. I spent the 2nd half of the Holiday Bowl in bed. I woke up in time to catch the final score.

I know what it is like to catch a "bug". Even though I had received a flu shot. I still got a mild case of the flu. I spent the 2nd half of the Holiday Bowl in bed. I woke up in time to catch the final score.

I am still feeling the effects of it, but I am much, much better, thanks. :)

We were going to see Collin Raye and B. J. Thomas, tonight, at the Stephens Performing Arts Center, here in Pocatello. Seems, it was postponed, Collin needing some sort of surgery. Slated back here on March 4th. Hmm! Oh well, I'll just sit back and watch some basketball, tonight, maybe. :wave:

Last edited:
I am still feeling the effects of it, but I am much, much better, thanks. :)

We were going to see Collin Raye and B. J. Thomas, tonight, at the Stephens Performing Arts Center, here in Pocatello. Seems, it was postponed, Collin needing some sort of surgery. Slated back here on March 4th. Hmm! Oh well, I'll just sit back and watch some basketball, tonight, maybe. :wave:

btw, had my flu shot, also. This year was a crap shoot on catching it, and I did! :(

Laudermill 5-28 shootting? 4-17 from 3 pt range?

i can't believe they would let her keep jacking up brick after brick. Cady only took 7 shots? that's poor coaching and poor decision making from Laudermill. if you're not hitting your shots then find another way to contribute.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back