• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU v OSU 5:30 (CT)

I personally hope we don't get invited. I think the guys legs are gone! It has been a long season for the few guys that played meaningful minutes. It really showed in the tOSU game. Start getting healthy and prepping for next year.

A Valiant Effort :clap:, but disappointing ending (Of course, we all knew it would be like this! - the only non-disappointing ending is when you win your conference; then all the marbles :bow:)

What a Promising Start for Coach Tim Miles. I believe the future is Bright for Nebraska Basketball: New (tough) Conference, New (state of the art) Venue, New (winner) Coach, New (promising) Redshirts & Recruits, and New (winning) Attitude! (Instead of 'Miles' to go yet, I think we may have only 'Inches' to go :nod:)

Like djl
Sure wish Talley and Ubel could have another year with Miles!
I'd like to see what the graduating Seniors could have done with one more year under Coach Miles, along with the incoming talent.

:gobigred: :banana:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back