• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU v. Ohio State Match Thread

Way to finish girls, nice road win, thanks for the pbp carroll, sorry bout stepping all over you, I wasn't refreshed and just caught up in the moment.:oops:

I believe that that makes 12 straight road wins for the Lady Huskers!!!! Good stuff indeed.

Was able to watch 3 sets, then off for the dance with Linda. Found the great results in between dances, finding
the victory on the smartphone.

Way to go, gals!! Good to get that monkey off your back.

GO BIG RED!!! :Corn2:

Last edited:

The No. 2 Nebraska volleyball team avenged its only loss of the season by beating No. 19 Ohio State 3-1 (25-20, 25-20, 23-25, 27-25) in front of 2,608 fans at St. John Arena Friday night.

The Huskers (15-1, 6-1 Big Ten) beat the Buckeyes (12-7, 2-5 Big Ten) for the first time since 2013, snapping a string of three straight losses to OSU. In doing so, Nebraska won its 12th straight road match, its longest road winning streak since 2003 to 2005.

Kadie Rolfzen tied her career high with 21 kills with just two errors for a .413 hitting percentage. She also had 11 digs for her 44th career double-double. With her 21 kills, Rolfzen moved to No. 8 on NU's career kills chart with 1,379.

Andie Malloy had 11 kills and two blocks, and Mikaela Foecke chipped in 10 kills, six digs and three blocks. Amber Rolfzen had eight kills and three blocks, and Briana Holman had seven kills and four blocks.

Kelly Hunter had 44 assists and a career-high 19 digs, as well as three kills. Justine Wong-Orantes recorded a season-high 23 digs and surpassed 1,600 for her career, joining Kayla Banwarth as the only Huskers to do so. Annika Albrecht had 10 digs, while Kenzie Maloney had nine, as the Huskers posted an 83-71 advantage in the category.

Nebraska outhit Ohio State .239 to .225 and had a 5-3 edge in aces. Ohio State had nine blocks to seven for the Huskers.

Ohio State got 19 kills and seven blocks from All-American Taylor Sandbothe. Audra Appold had 11 kills.

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=211228755

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back