• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU v. Ohio State Game Thread

Dang, a shellacking of major proportions, not much doubt about it. I was hoping to read where the HUSKERS put up a good battle but alas, once again, it wasn't to be. This season is slipping away quickly, a few wins in a row sure would help turn it around.

Dang, a shellacking of major proportions, not much doubt about it. I was hoping to read where the HUSKERS put up a good battle but alas, once again, it wasn't to be. This season is slipping away quickly, a few wins in a row sure would help turn it around.

Where are those wins going to come from, though? There really isn't a stretch, where NU can possibly win even back-to-back games.

Where are those wins going to come from, though? There really isn't a stretch, where NU can possibly win even back-to-back games.

That's a valid point you make PCE, especially with the dismal showings thus far in the conference games. There is still a lot of season left though so I will hang on to the hope that the HUSKERS can get things going in the right direction, somehow, someway.

Iowa and PSU are bad as Nebraska. Seriously, they're not good. I'm guessing we play those two teams a total of three times, so there are a few chances there. You get this team healthy they'll compete a little bit and surprise a few teams.

Granted, six wins seams like a lot now, but I'll stick with my prediction with the assumption Diaz and Talley will be playing within the week and will keep playing.

I am going to TIVO the replay of the game since I missed it live.

TO talks about being competitive in the games that you don't win. I think we can all agree that NU didn't compete in this one. TOSU does alright with their Barry Assistant.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back