• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU v. Ohio St. Game Thread

Sorry to thread-jack, but how is it? ...bud Bo an odors lightWe were going to try it the other night, but we decided we didn't want to fight the crowd.
I will pm you when done...watching p90 x commercial cause no B1G and the are busy...state bball too...hope food is good as beer on tap is not my fave...bud bl and coorslt

NU plays the winner of the PSU/Purdue game at 3:00 pm tomorrow afternoon. The game will be televised on ESPN2. Unfortunately, I will have to miss part of it. I have a commitment at 4:00 pm, darn it.

Way to go, Husker Ladies!

Sleep fast, because your opponent will have one less game on their legs tomorrow.

GO BIG RED

Last edited:
What an amazing week for the Huskers. I was starting to figure they wouldn't make it past the 2nd round of the NCAA. Now I'm starting to think they have a shot at Elite 8, maybe even Final 4. Beating PSU tomorrow would be huge and would certainly help their seeding.

Time for the boys to step up. Very possible we could have girls volleyball and girls basketball Big 10 Champs in the first season.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back