• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU v. Northwestern—9/28/18

carrolltonsker

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
I will not be able to participate in the PBP today or tomorrow night. My computer is in the shop, and I am in Nebraska this weekend for the football game. Hopefully, everything will be back to normal next week.

Well, if you get this, csker, I really, really hope you have a wonderful, happy, victorious day!! Please??????????? ;)

Haven't been around much. Someday, soon, things will get back to normal here. Linda still grieving her mom, plus her health is a little bad right now. I'm doing fine, but my sinuses have been really giving me a bad time, this past week!! Something is going around town, so it is not just my problem!

Again, bring home a victory, csker. Take care...........and, GO BIG RED!!!

Well, if you get this, csker, I really, really hope you have a wonderful, happy, victorious day!! Please??????????? ;)

Haven't been around much. Someday, soon, things will get back to normal here. Linda still grieving her mom, plus her health is a little bad right now. I'm doing fine, but my sinuses have been really giving me a bad time, this past week!! Something is going around town, so it is not just my problem!

Again, bring home a victory, csker. Take care...........and, GO BIG RED!!!
It’s great hearing from you, and I hope you and Linda start feeling better soon. Hopefully I will have my computer again by Wednesday or Thursday next week. I will check in periodically to check the score. Thanks for providing the PBP.

It’s great hearing from you, and I hope you and Linda start feeling better soon. Hopefully I will have my computer again by Wednesday or Thursday next week. I will check in periodically to check the score. Thanks for providing the PBP.

OK

Can't do it much longer. :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back