• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU v Louisville 9/18/2021 7:00 pm

This team doesn't yet have the "finish" mindset. They could not finish after being up two sets with Utah and last night were up 17-16 in both sets 2 and 3 yet could not finish. I trust Cook and staff and the players, just tough to handle right now as a fan.

"This team doesn't yet have the "finish" mindset. They could not finish after being up two sets with Utah and last night were up 17-16 in both sets 2 and 3 yet could not finish. I trust Cook and staff and the players, just tough to handle right now as a fan."

I don't understand the lack of kills and the resulting terrible hitting average. I don't want to rag on any player but is the issue the setting combined with freshmen expecting perfect sets--and veterans don't seem to be in any kind of rhythm. But I am with Red Corn and trust the coach and staff.

Setting hasn’t looked good to me, but passing has been worse. Balls are coming up, but not in a good position to set from.

The finish mindset is true too, we are right there at the end and then fall apart.

I think Cook is doing a lot of experiments now, and a lot aren’t working. Best to find out what doesn’t work now and not at tournament time.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back