• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU V CU game 3

Hey, just found out, the game will not be shown on huskersnside. It is going to be on ESPNU, which I get only downstairs! :( I am contemplating going downstairs to watch the game. Of course, my Sharks are on Versus, at exactly the same time. Both stations are upper channels, so I can't watch either, while doing the game on radio. If someone can send me a copy of the baseball game, on a dvd, I would stay here and do the game for those who cannot get it or are tied up at work. Anyone want to volunteer to record the game for me? :wave::banana::cry:

Yes, I am whining, but I am desperate! ;)

Final non conference game of the season, folks. Too bad! We do better with non-conference games, for sure.

How is everyone? Anyone here? :)

It's not much better in Lincoln, I'm about to go for a run. It's going to suck.

We have had rain and overcast, but the weekend promises spring weather! Of course, after the weekend, I would not be surprised to have more, bad weather! This winter sucks! I know it is not as bad here, as around the country, but you know what I mean. :( I am grateful for not having floods, tornadoes, etc. :)

Last edited:
Well, I am going to go downstairs and record either Sharks or Huskers. I am so torn on which one to record! :(

Right now, it is going to be my Sharks. I have kept the games we have won, during the playoffs. I want the one,
especially, wrapping it up vs. the RedWings. We sure blew the game on Sunday!! :cry:

Any volunteer willing to record the baseball game for me, yet? Please????????????? :sad: :confused::banghead::bow::bow::bow:

Last edited:

Creighton lineup:

Mutcheson DH
Judkins 1b
Swift ss
Adams rf
Stahley 2b
Bemboom cf
Thornberg c
Gerber lf
Ross 3b

Ty Blach on the mound - lhp