• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU @ UM

Ackos

Husker Fan
20 Year Member
Another must win for NU. Some tense moments as NU would pull away, only for UM to come up with a 4-5 point rally to tie or pull ahead.

SET SCORES
Nebraska (3) 15 25 28 26
Michigan (1) 25 20 26 24

:Cheer2:

Foecke had an all american night in ann arbor, with 22 kills.

Foecke 22 kills .453
Sun 17 kills .176
Sweet 6 kills .037
Stiv 13 kills .280

NU hit .213
UM hit .209

L. Cook was saying NU would probably end up in either the Illinois, or Texas regionals.

Happy to see we're all finally online it was tough not getting any information on the game this evening

Ackos thanks for the information have a nice Veterans Day you guys

Happy to see we're all finally online it was tough not getting any information on the game this evening

Ackos thanks for the information have a nice Veterans Day you guys
I was all ready to provide the PBP, but I could never get on. It was an exciting game to listen to. Here is the information from Huskers.com:

ANN ARBOR, Mich. - The No. 6 Nebraska volleyball team recovered from a slow start to earn a 3-1 road victory at No. 15 Michigan in front of a sold-out crowd of 1,800 at Cliff Keen Arena on Saturday night.

Michigan had the early advantage after winning set one, 25-15. But the Huskers bounced back strong with a 25-20 win in set two and 28-26, 26-24 wins in sets three and four, respectively.

The Huskers (20-6, 11-5 Big Ten) won their fourth straight match and earned their fourth win against a top-15 opponent this season, getting 22 kills, eight digs and five blocks from All-American hitter Mikaela Foecke. The senior captain hit .465 on 43 swings with just two errors. Lexi Sun contributed 17 kills and eight digs, and Lauren Stivrins had 13 kills and five blocks along with two key ace serves. Jazz Sweet added six kills, and Callie Schwarzenbach had a team-high six blocks with a pair of kills.

Megan Miller had a career-high 23 digs for the Huskers, while Nicklin Hames had 52 assists and 18 digs for her 12th straight double-double. Kenzie Maloney added 17 digs.

Nebraska hit .213 for the match, holding a narrow advantage over the Wolverines, who hit .209. After Michigan hit .379 in set one, the Huskers held the Wolverines to .171 hitting over the final three sets. Nebraska had a decisive edge in blocks, 13-7.

Carly Skjodt led Michigan (19-8, 8-8 Big Ten) with 18 kills and 16 digs. Paige Jones added 17 kills and 14 digs.

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle....84.1685320574.1541930288-399577146.1536687495

I was all ready to provide the PBP, but I could never get on. It was an exciting game to listen to.

My wife (an Iowa grad) and I have subscribed to BTN Plus the last couple of years, mainly to get the women's basketball games. I was able to watch last night's game on BTN Plus; but, it was a very strange one to watch.

First, my Roku wouldn't let me access BTN Plus and I had to watch on the laptop. I saw a tweet that at least one other person had Roku issues with the game and I am hoping it was a one-time issue.

Second, the ONLY camera was from one of the ends of the court. It was a completely stationery view of the match, near a Michigan student section. The angle was annoying. The student comments were annoying and a little funny at the same time.

At least I was able to watch...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back