• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU @ Purdue ~ Match #28, (W ~ 3-1), Sat., 11/27/21 @ 8:00 pm CST on BTN ~ TV (Match Thread/Recap)

Some teams just have certain teams number.. NU has Purdue's number, lately they have also had PSU's number.. Wisky, on the other hand, has NU's numnber
Yep...and I think Cook knows his girls will get that third shot at Wiscy...and then we get that chance to shed the mental hold they have on us. Will see. Maybe the badgers see Purdue before us. Purdue beat them twice. Such a tough conference. I think our girls are ready to make a great run toward the final four. Go Big Red.

I am thinking NU will be an 8 or 9 seed, which would mean we would have to play the top seed team in the elite 8... at least based on last years bracket.

Last edited:

I am thinking NU will be an 8 or 9 seed, which would mean we would have to play the top seed team in the elite 8... at least based on last years bracket.
An 8 or 9 seed would be better than I expect. The latest RPI had us as a #13 seed. Creighton is ranked higher in the RPI. The committee doesn't reward teams from tough conferences unless you win the conference.

An 8 or 9 seed would be better than I expect. The latest RPI had us as a #13 seed. Creighton is ranked higher in the RPI. The committee doesn't reward teams from tough conferences unless you win the conference.

Looking at last year, that just might end up being better.

Well team, you're a 10 seed in the NCAA TOURNIMENT and Now you kNow your

Nebraska.png
EXT MATCH VS
Campbell.png

is Fri, 12-3-21 @ 8:00pm CST oN
iu
?

Campbell:

OverallPCTConfPCTStreakHomeAwayNeutral
21-9.70014-2.875W510-17-44-4

Last edited:

GET TICKETS