• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU Offers 4* WR Malachi Coleman: Commitment Date 22 October: 5PM CDT

So, what I'm gathering is that Coleman is basically as close as you can be to being a commit without actually being a commit? Maybe he just wants to be sure the wheels don't fall off this Fall before he makes it official.
That’s my guess, seems to me like guys who commit a year and a half before they will even be on the team seems to decommit more often than not

I hope I'm wrong, but watching this guys junior film and his development, I can see him getting that 5th star and pursuing a higher tier school either in the B1G or the SEC. He's a monster and people are starting to realize it

I hope I'm wrong, but watching this guys junior film and his development, I can see him getting that 5th star and pursuing a higher tier school either in the B1G or the SEC. He's a monster and people are starting to realize it

He is already high 4 * bring perused by all the big schools so that's not new

They already realize what a talent he is

Just my opinion but he is Nebraska's to lose

Receivers are loving coach Joseph & believe & trusts him!!! I agree, Huskers to lose.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back