• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU Offers 4* WR Malachi Coleman: Commitment Date 22 October: 5PM CDT

I don't think his verbal commitment in a couple of weeks will really mean much either way. Given his relationship with Mickey, his final landing place probably depends on where Mickey ends up. And Coleman is a big enough talent that he can wait to sign until February and still have lots of very good options.

I loved this quote from the article.....:Biggrin:
“My parents have been amazing,” he said. “When I started this recruiting process, they have always wanted me to make the best decision for me. They said I can anywhere in the world I want to go…but Texas.”

“They want that one second back.”

Last edited:

e29cb32871c59c16b4f2fe19152e3a63d06db2b0.gif

If we get Malchi to verbally commit, are we seeing other players that might also jump in?

If we get Malchi to verbally commit, are we seeing other players that might also jump in?

With the small size of the class the answer would be no unless we see more decommits

Which of course is a real possibility

We do have Landreth's spot open

I think that would leave us with two slots after Coleman commits

With the small size of the class the answer would be no unless we see more decommits

Which of course is a real possibility

We do have Landreth's spot open

I think that would leave us with two slots after Coleman commits
Thanks
Was wondering how many more recruits we have openings for

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back