• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU Offers 4* WR Malachi Coleman: Commitment Date 22 October: 5PM CDT

Way to go. Wave this one goodbye. Thanks for those idiots responsible.

EVERY fanbase has posters like that. If you lose out on Coleman, you can put 100% blame on Frost's tenure as coach.

Recruits and their parents often read message boards, but I think they know each fanbase has knuckleheads who get personal or take it too serious. I don't think it dictates their decision very often.

If the next coach retains Joseph, you have a good shot at him still. It wouldn't hurt if the new coach is currently recruiting him now as well, obviously. The familiarity would help.

EVERY fanbase has posters like that. If you lose out on Coleman, you can put 100% blame on Frost's tenure as coach.

Recruits and their parents often read message boards, but I think they know each fanbase has knuckleheads who get personal or take it too serious. I don't think it dictates their decision very often.

If the next coach retains Joseph, you have a good shot at him still. It wouldn't hurt if the new coach is currently recruiting him now as well, obviously. The familiarity would help.

Way to go. Wave this one goodbye. Thanks for those idiots responsible.

Read my post above

It certainly does not help what so ever

I think what is doing is teaching moment for him and Nebraska fans

The vast majority do not do it as its dad acknowledged

I think Nebraska is still in it

However as I have ranted on over the board over years in here that kids and their families read these boards

Folks need to remember that before posting

Read my post above

It certainly does not help what so ever

I think what is doing is teaching moment for him and Nebraska fans

The vast majority do not do it as its dad acknowledged

I think Nebraska is still in it

However as I have ranted on over the board over years in here that kids and their families read these boards

Folks need to remember that before posting
Yes kids and parents read these boards, especially parents who live in the state that have pictures wearing Nebraska Football gear on their twitter page, at least they did yesterday. We thought we had the lead on this kid and some people may screw it up or at least open him up to look other places. Its almost like an onside kick up 11 in the 3rd.

I really don't think some learn much from these things, for instance the people on our own board that speculate that Omar didn't sit out due to concussion protocal, I saw at least one of those. Sometimes I think we get what we deserve. As Gundy said, "I'm a man, I'm 40". It's one thing to criticize these kids talking to your buddies after a game, it takes a true coward to do the type of things that were done this weekend to Wyatt Liewer.

Pretty easy statement from a non-fan with no skin in the game. If NU needs a new coach, it only offers non-fans more opportunities to talk about what should happen, with no real sadness because of no real investment.

Went to East-Southeast tonight. Coleman was not suited up tonight. Had a wrap on his knee. Gunnar Gottula looks great in a uniform, but didn’t look aggressive in my amateur view and did not dominate. Pierre Allen Jr. looked good at times. East down 14-0 at half, comes back to win 21-14.

Pretty easy statement from a non-fan with no skin in the game. If NU needs a new coach, it only offers non-fans more opportunities to talk about what should happen, with no real sadness because of no real investment.
Go somewhere else with this. Unlike you the dude at least brings insight and good discussion to the board. You act like a damn jealous ex-girlfriend every time he posts and offer nothing but your abrasive BS. It's pathetic.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back