• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU Offers 4* WR Malachi Coleman: Commitment Date 22 October: 5PM CDT

That's the reason I think he still comes here is Joseph

First…I hope you are both right. :thumbsup:

I understand your thinking but Nebraska is clearly going to need to win games in year 5. Coach Joseph can be the best salesman/recruiter in the world but if the product isn’t as worthy after 5 years compared to other options Coleman has from other teams…it gets that much harder to close the deal.

I hope he commits and more importantly signs. It will be easier for both of those things to happen if Nebraska can simply start winning games.

Last edited:

First…I hope you are both right. :thumbsup:

I understand your thinking but Nebraska is clearly going to need to win games in year 5. Coach Joseph can be the best salesman/recruiter in the world but if the product isn’t as worthy after 5 years compared to other options Coleman has from other teams…it gets that much harder to close the deal.

I hope he commits and more importantly signs. It will be easier for both of those things to happen if Nebraska can simply start winning games.
Agree, like I said in a different post, I’m glad he hasn’t committed yet because you see guys commit a year and a half before they’ll be on campus and then they decommit because maybe they have some kind of fatigue? Like nothing new is going on so looking for something new is better? Not sure

I hope I'm wrong, but watching this guys junior film and his development, I can see him getting that 5th star and pursuing a higher tier school either in the B1G or the SEC. He's a monster and people are starting to realize it

there will be alot of pressure from the big boys, and lots of NIL$ thrown around, before it all gets regulated. I agree he is prob leaning to NU heavily, but alot can happen, we have to fight off alot of top 10 teams and big offers

ding ding ding, winning solves lots of problems indeed

to win 9 games this year would have a huge affect on our recruiting, we would get a
top 10-13 class for sure i believe, kids WANT to play here, and they WANT to play
for Frost, we just have to give em a better reason than the near past has displayed.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back