• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU Offers 4* WR Malachi Coleman: Commitment Date 22 October: 5PM CDT

From everything I read Coleman is an incredible young man. He donated most of his NIL money to an organization that provides clothing and other things to foster kids. I understand he’s also a real leader in his high school. I really am rooting for this young man and hopefully he’ll be a Husker. Wherever he ends up they’re getting a great young man. Wish him the best.

From everything I read Coleman is an incredible young man. He donated most of his NIL money to an organization that provides clothing and other things to foster kids. I understand he’s also a real leader in his high school. I really am rooting for this young man and hopefully he’ll be a Husker. Wherever he ends up they’re getting a great young man. Wish him the best.

love hearing this about "our" guys. I'll take 5* character over 5* talent everyday.... Keep up the good work young Mr Coleman, where ever you land, your gonna be great.

Yup and he great adopted parents to boot

Quite a journey for a great human being

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back