• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU @ Maryland ~ Match #13, (W ~ 3-1), Sun., 10/2/22 @ 12 Noon CST on B1G+ (Match Thread/Recap)

service error on them and then back to back blocks by whit

Nu wins 25-22 and 3-1

Made the football game look pretty.

We have to get this setting figured out, this game was just plain ugly.

Setters, especially Orr, had an awful day. Cook said as much in his post match comments. Seemed pretty perturbed with Orr, trying to jump set the high ball passes. Also said that gym is a bit difficult to which to get acclimated. I'll take the conference road win, ugly though it was...

As Cook says, a big 10 win on the road is good. Period. Maryland has the best blocker in the conference, and their blockers were Helped by our bad sets.
I was there, btw. Sell out crowd Was about 75% Big Red. Defense and the middles were great.

As Cook says, a big 10 win on the road is good. Period. Maryland has the best blocker in the conference, and their blockers were Helped by our bad sets.
I was there, btw. Sell out crowd Was about 75% Big Red. Defense and the middles were great.
The place looked like a high school gym from my TV view, blocked partially by the Up official due to center court camera placement.

The place looked like a high school gym from my TV view, blocked partially by the Up official due to center court camera placement.
Exactly like a high school gym — bleachers on each side and brick walls on each side. Old fashion scoreboards on those brick walls. Also where they wrestle. It is attached to the relatively nice Terp basketball arena. Husker fans got there early, of course, so most Terp fans were in the corners.

I was at the Md game. Very small gym. I think C and D highschool gyms in NE are bigger. No room for the girls to chase the ball. Very hot inside. Husker fans outnumbered the Terps at least 2-1.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back