• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU @ KANSAS, Game #33 (WNIT, L, 55-64 SEASON OVER), THU 3/23/23 @ 6:30 pm CDT on ESPN+ (pay) (Game/Recap Thread)

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Post Season WNIT ---- SUPER 16 (3RD ROUND)

Nebraska Cornhuskers (18-14, 8-10 Big Ten)
at Kansas Jayhawks (21-11, 9-9 Big 12)
Postseason WNIT Third Round
Thursday, March 23, 2023, 6:30 p.m. (CT)
Allen Fieldhouse - Lawrence, Kansas
Live Video: ESPN+ (Josh Klingler & Wayne Simien)
Live Radio: Huskers Radio Network (6 p.m.)
Matt Coatney (PBP), Jeff Griesch (Analyst)
LISTEN TO MATT COATNEY & JEFF GREISCH CALL THE GAME ON HUSKERS RADIO NETWORK
............. Don't Miss it! .........
index.php

:Hooray:
... Cheer the Team ...
:Shout:

BEAT THE LADY JAYHAWKS

Last edited:
Scouting the Kansas Jayhawks
Kansas Coach Brandon Schneider has guided the Jayhawks to their second straight 20-win season and second consecutive postseason appearance in 2022-23. KU is 21-11 following a second-round WNIT win over Missouri (75-47) at Allen Fieldhouse on Monday. Last season, KU closed 21-10, including an NCAA Tournament first-round win over No. 9 seed Georgia Tech at Stanford.
Kansas has averaged a strong 73.2 points on offense while allowing 63.5 points per game. KU is shooting 43.8 percent, including 32.3 percent from three-point range and 75.7 percent at the free throw line. Defensively, they have held opponents to just 37.3 percent shooting, including 31.3 percent from long range. KU owns a dominant plus-7.0 rebound margin but a minus-1.0 turnover margin.
Last Time vs Kansas
In the last meeting, the Huskers handed an unbeaten KU team its first loss of the season for the third consecutive time, when Nebraska outlasted the Jayhawks 85-79 in triple-overtime at Pinnacle Bank Arena on Dec. 21, 2022. Jaz Shelley led four Huskers in double figures with 24 points, six rebounds and six assists, while Alexis Markowski added a double-double with 18 points and 10 boards. Sam Haiby came off the bench with 12 points and five rebounds in her first significant action of the season, while Isabelle Bourne contributed 10 points. The Huskers won despite starting guard Allison Weidner suffering a season-ending knee injury early in the fourth quarter. Maggie Mendelson provided a major lift for the Huskers with nine points and nine rebounds in 17 minutes off the bench.

:Gobigred:

Last edited:

Well, that article is from September and clearly missed the diagnosis.

I haven't seen any news about the leg injury from the Northern Iowa game.
Found some bad news after all. See below

Last edited:

Karaoke night so I won't be around
I'll try to listen on the radio when I get to the karaoke venue

GO BIG RED!!!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back