• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU @ ISU

I was in Lincoln for the game and listened to the VB game on the radio on the way to a restaurant. NU lost the match 3-1 (23-25. 22-25, 25-20, and 21-25). Disappointing loss for the 8-1 Huskers. We will definitely drop in the polls. I hope they can get it together for the Penn St. match on Wednesday.

The No. 1 Nebraska volleyball team (8-1) was upset 3-1 (23-25, 22-25, 25-20, 21-25) by the No. 25 Iowa State Cyclones on Saturday afternoon at Hilton Coliseum. The Huskers could not complete the comeback effort after trailing 2-0 and then winning the third set. The win marked the first time Iowa State has beat Nebraska at Hilton Coliseum and is just their second win over NU all-time.
http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=205686204

Cook has got to stop training these people....it comes back to Haunt him!!!!
:Biggrin:

Sucks losing to them but a Win at PSU would make up for it and then some....GO BIG RED!!

Their schedule is too tough to go all the way undefeated. Hopefully they recover and bounce back against PSU.

See what happens when carrolltonhusker isn't around to do the play-by-play...j/k. Seems that passing did the ladies in. Hopefully they are crisper come Wed for PSU. A win there and this show is back on.

See what happens when carrolltonhusker isn't around to do the play-by-play...j/k. Seems that passing did the ladies in. Hopefully they are crisper come Wed for PSU. A win there and this show is back on.

exactly what the coach said; have to get it fixed.

I'll be back on Wednesday. I hope we have a different result.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back