• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU @ Indiana

Sandhills Husker

Scout Team
10 Year Member
Good win. A win won't help us with our tourney resume, but a loss to a 140s RPI team would have hurt badly, if that makes any sense. We took advantage of playing a smaller team finally, where we had an advantage in the post. Huge free thrwos by the freshman Romeo down the stretch. I thought we pulled the ball too soon (3 minutes left, up 9), but we hung on.

Last edited:

Good win. A win won't help us with our tourney resume, but a loss to a 140s RPI team would have hurt badly, if that makes any sense. We took advantage of playing a smaller team finally, where we had an advantage in the post. Huge free thrwos by the freshman Romeo down the stretch. I thought we pulled the ball too soon (3 minutes left, up 9), but we hung on.

They are playing better and better, without Rachel. Can't wait until she is back. Emily is improving, all around, also. Glad to see that. We need her to shine, also, in the tournaments.

Rachel, hurry back! We are not deep on the bench, this year. Coach Yori is doing a great job, holding these
gals together. :bow:

Last edited:
Emily Cady produced a huge game with 22 points, 12 rebounds, four assists and four blocks to lead No. 21 Nebraska to a 67-64 women's basketball win at Indiana on Saturday.

Cady, who scored 13 of her game-high 22 points after halftime, helped the Huskers improve to 19-8 overall and 9-7 in the Big Ten, while Indiana slipped to 14-13 overall and 4-12 in the conference.

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=209900206

Sadly, Rachel is done for the season! :( Had a pin put in her ankle on Thursday, I believe.

Rachel needs 4 to 6 months to heal, and she is officially done.

Good luck, Rachel. Without you, our dreams of final 4 look totally bleak.

The gals are really getting better, day to day; but, we do not have the back up
and talent to go to the top in the conference tournament.

Prove me wrong, girls! :)

What they have done the last 5/6 games is admirable, win or lose. We have lost
a few heart breakers, because our bench is young, so not deep.

Next year, for sure, barring anymore dastardly injuries, we will go a long way in
the B10.

Good luck the rest of the way :bow:

Last edited:

YES, Prove old CrnhskerBob Wrong, PLEASE!!!! :nod:

What they have done the last 5/6 games is admirable, win or lose. We have lost
a few heart breakers, because our bench is young, so not deep.

Next year, for sure, barring anymore dastardly injuries, we will go a long way in
the B10.

YES, Prove old CrnhskerBob Wrong, PLEASE!!!! :nod:

Hey, only I can call me "old"!! :stirthepot: :taunt: :hooray: :rolfl:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back