• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU @ Indiana ~ 1/22/21 @ 5:00pm CST

I had a feeling Schwarzenbach might not start, but didn't think she'd be on the bench for the entire match. Excellent at defense but too many soft attacks and missed opportunities on offense limit her overall effectiveness. We might be surprised when Meyer starts getting some court time, she's a real stud and it won't take her long to be up to speed in a match. I enjoyed Schwarzenbach's presence but she's going to have to really solidify her game to compete on a regular basis.

Noted the Michigan/Pervert State matches were postponed due to coronavirus. With a shortened season every match is vital in order to gain that court time necessary for a team to "gel". Here's hoping the Huskers can play every match this season.

Congratulations on the WIN today HUSKERS!!! :Rockon:

Nebraska.png
EXT MATCH:

Nebraska Cornhuskers Mascot Logo - NCAA Division I (n-r ...
(1-0 ~ 1-0) @
Hoosier cabinet - Wikipedia
(0-1 ~ 0-1) ~ Sat., 1-23-21 @ 5pm CST on Radio only.

I had a feeling Schwarzenbach might not start, but didn't think she'd be on the bench for the entire match. Excellent at defense but too many soft attacks and missed opportunities on offense limit her overall effectiveness. We might be surprised when Meyer starts getting some court time, she's a real stud and it won't take her long to be up to speed in a match. I enjoyed Schwarzenbach's presence but she's going to have to really solidify her game to compete on a regular basis.

Kinda had the feeling last year, that incoming talent was going to surpass her. Unfortunate.

Callie is one and f my favorites, but agree. With Stiv set to graduate, Callie may yet factor in next year.

That's how recruiting works every year, recruit the very best athletes you can get and allow them to compete from day 1. The existing team members are continually kept "on notice" their game must continue to improve and they will have to compete every day to either retain or win their playing time. Callie will play, but maybe not as much as she has in her first 2 years. But, you never know, because injuries and the transfer portal are ever present.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back