• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU in Top 25 Pre-Season Polls... LOL WUHHTT???

We can revisit this at the end of the season. Given my disdain for Miami I will be hoping you are right.
;)

I will be hoping for the same. I was a little worried after Richt went there and they had a great first year. But then Miami went back to mediocrity soon after.
Does anyone think Cristobal is a great coach? He's obviously a great recruiter, but I guess I've never thought of him as a great coach.

I will be hoping for the same. I was a little worried after Richt went there and they had a great first year. But then Miami went back to mediocrity soon after.
Does anyone think Cristobal is a great coach? He's obviously a great recruiter, but I guess I've never thought of him as a great coach.
Good coach,great players.
A winning coach

I thought Cristobal was building a monster at Oregon? He will recruit and build some hype but that is about it. Don't think he is a top notch coach.

I thought Cristobal was building a monster at Oregon? He will recruit and build some hype but that is about it. Don't think he is a top notch coach.
Agree on Christobal. He‘s a decent recruiter, but always found a way to sabotage some pretty solid Oregon teams in big games (and a few not so big games). Maybe he’ll be able to put it all together at his alma mater…

I think he's a really good coach. I also think he's put together an incredible staff at Miami. OC Josh Gattis and co-DCs Kevin Steele and Charlie Strong. Three coaches who've been considered among the best coordinators in the country.

Really, really like some of his position coaches, particularly DBs coach Jahmile Addae, O-line coach Alex Mirabal, D-line coach Joe Salave’a.

No. 4 is a year or two early though. But I do think he's gonna turn the Canes back into a contender. JMPO

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back