• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU @ Illinois ~ Match #10, (W ~ 3-0), Sat., 3/6/21 @ 6:00 pm CST, BTN+ (Match Thread)

UI attack error; NU wins the 3rd set 25-17; Congratulations to the 9-1 Huskers as they sweep Illinois 3-0 (26-24, 30-28, and 25-17) for the 2nd night in a row. The 3-0 sweeps are misleading. Three of the sets were won by 2 points, and a fourth set was won be 3 points. Illinois gave us everything we wanted.

UI attack error; NU wins the 3rd set 25-17; Congratulations to the 9-1 Huskers as they sweep Illinois 3-0 (26-24, 30-28, and 25-17) for the 2nd night in a row. The 3-0 sweeps are misleading. Three of the sets were won by 2 points, and a fourth set was won be 3 points. Illinois gave us everything we wanted.
Show new wrinkles this weekend, they did fine

I really like the fact that the HUSKERS had to fight so hard for those wiNs
tonight. I think in the long run it will help them become a better team; even if I was

My Parents are Reavers
and
What's wrong With Biting My nails?

2-8 Ill was the best team we played this year. When the clean up those service errors, that is going to be a scary team.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back