• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked NU fans could outnumber Bruins fans as UCLA ushers in the Jim Mora era at Rose Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading a few UCLA message boards it's funny to see them give some of the same reasons as CU does for lack of attendance and why some of their home games they end up having crowds that look like away games. CU was a good fit for that what have you done for me lately conference.

After reading a few UCLA message boards it's funny to see them give some of the same reasons as CU does for lack of attendance and why some of their home games they end up having crowds that look like away games. CU was a good fit for that what have you done for me lately conference.

To be fair, USC couldn't come close to filling the Colliseum when they struggled in the 80s and 90s. It's true, to some extent, if the product on the field in not good, there are far too many things to do in the area besides watch bad football.

I recall half empty Colliseum, where empty seats were covered with tarps ala Baylor, and tickets were given away to Boys Clubs and YMCAs for free.

As we both know living in S. California for sometime both schools fans are of the bandwagon variety....and as you pointed out so well plenty of other attractions to spend ones dollar on....

I recall those days too....

To be fair, USC couldn't come close to filling the Colliseum when they struggled in the 80s and 90s. It's true, to some extent, if the product on the field in not good, there are far too many things to do in the area besides watch bad football.

I recall half empty Colliseum, where empty seats were covered with tarps ala Baylor, and tickets were given away to Boys Clubs and YMCAs for free.

I live in L.A. and I'm planning to scalp a ticket. I've never really done that before. How much cash should I bring? Anyone have any advice? I heard waiting until five minutes after kickoff really lowers the price, but I'm not sure I want to miss kickoff!!! GO BIG RED!!!!!

I live in L.A. and I'm planning to scalp a ticket. I've never really done that before. How much cash should I bring? Anyone have any advice? I heard waiting until five minutes after kickoff really lowers the price, but I'm not sure I want to miss kickoff!!! GO BIG RED!!!!!

Buying from a scalper is one of life's true joys; take advantage of the opportunity this Saturday and you can cross it off your bucket list.

Since there will be 30,000 +/- empty seats, chances are a $20 bill will score you a single.

Buying from a scalper is one of life's true joys; take advantage of the opportunity this Saturday and you can cross it off your bucket list.

Since there will be 30,000 +/- empty seats, chances are a $20 bill will score you a single.

Are you serious? That's crazy! I can't wait!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back