• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked NU fans could outnumber Bruins fans as UCLA ushers in the Jim Mora era at Rose Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LA Times is saying UCLA is only expecting about 55,000-60,000 fans....stadium is going to have some empty seats....

I got to know the Navel Bases in San Diego quite well during my wife's surgeries....would love to see some of the wounded warriors at Balboa get a chance to come to the game...met allot of them and they great young men and ladies...and would be an inspiration to all who came in contact with them....

Well then there should be no problem.

;-)

Good luck with your request for sailors there, CT.

largest naval base on the west coast

I got to know the Navel Bases in San Diego quite well during my wife's surgeries....would love to see some of the wounded warriors at Balboa get a chance to come to the game...met allot of them and they great young men and ladies...and would be an inspiration to all who came in contact with them....

:) You guys will put a positive spin on anything. :)

I was teasing CT about his quest for sailors.....

One game i would love to see NU load up the tunnel with vets that have returned from Iraq and Afghanistan Play this Video as they are allowed to lead the team out of the tunnel as they have led their bothers in battle.
Thank that would fire up the stadium?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cheDsENypjU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

One game i would love to see NU load up the tunnel with vets that have returned from Iraq and Afghanistan Play this Video as they are allowed to lead the team out of the tunnel as they have led their bothers in battle.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cheDsENypjU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Hopefully BRM takes this to TO. What a gesture.

<iframe height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cheDsENypjU" frameBorder="0" width="420" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Hopefully BRM takes this to TO. What a gesture.

Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back