• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked NU fans could outnumber Bruins fans as UCLA ushers in the Jim Mora era at Rose Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember correctly, there were about 20,000 in the Coliseum for the USC/Nebraska game in 2006, but I think there were many more who came into town but didn't go to the game due to ticket prices. Ticket prices shouldn't be much of a deterrent for this one and there will be a flood of tickets available on game day I think. I think that 25,000 is a very realistic estimate.

Sorry Doc, but if there's only 25,000, I'd be shocked. There's alot of people coming out from Omaha. We vave 10 in our party. I'd easily say 35-40,000 in red. Probably 80,000 for the game. 50-50 split.

Don't forget the Texas Huskers contingent this Saturday. There's at least 5 of us. :lol:

I went to UCSD & UCR and we never started until late September....

Sean Callahan ‏<s>@</s>Sean_Callahan Was just told UCLA students don't return to school until Sept. 24, so that will definitely impact the atmosphere as well. <s>#</s>Huskers

Sean Callahan ‏<s>@</s>Sean_Callahan Last year UCLA's largest crowd was just over 65,000...there could be a lot of empty seats on Saturday in the 100,000+ seat Rose Bowl.

Schools that are on the quarter system instead of traditional semesters typically start about a month later. I know that both UCSD and UCLA are on the quarter system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back