• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU BEATS PSU

For a football analogy, that would be like Nick Saban or Urban Meyer winning 8 straight against the other.

They got down, but they never quit. It was a great night for the Ladies. Florida v Nebraska. Instant Classic. GO BIG RED!!!!

Down goes Frazier! Down goes Frazier!

Actually that statement is true for me because I only got four hours of sleep by the time I got home after watching the entire Stanford Florida match… So yes this Frazier down but not out. I can’t wait until Saturday night.

That was incredible to witness!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Unbelievable. And inducted into the V-ball coaching Hall of Fame as well. It's been quite a year for Coach Cook and his crew.

Cannot wait for Saturday!! I'll watch it on TV, but my brother and his family will be attending the final!! Their two girls are both volleyballers themselves, playing school and club ball. I'm sure they'll all be screaming their lungs out.

I absolutely love the mental toughness this team showed last night. Nothing rattled them, they just kept banging away, and were indeed "digging machines."

And Eichorst told John Cook, among the other coaches, to watch Bob Diaco - he's the "best coach on campus?" :Rolf:

Man, I was on the edge of my seat all night.

Great match and the girls really came through in the clutch, again.

GBR!

WOW, what a great win. I'm exhausted just from watching.

200.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back