• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU #30 in the ESPN / Bill Connelly Preseason Ranking

This roster seems like it may be ready to turn the corner. I really like the defensive side of the ball. While it doesn't have tOSU talent there is a lot of depth and maturity. The offense obviously is a big ?.

Maybe NU will have a new cheer next year... We're #30, We're #30, We're #30!!!

I think they like Scott Frost, and are just as baffled about NU as is everyone else. I’m guessing they are still expecting NU to do something, anything.
tenor.gif

8-4 and 9-4 after the Bowl win. #18 in the final polls with losses to OU, tOSU, and a close loss to Mich. We win one of the Iowa/Wisky games and finish #2 in the West. 3 first team all B1G. Mark this post.
Every damn one of us would be happy as pigs in slop should that happen. Problem is, most of us would want more if NU had sprung a few upsets. I think NU has a better shot against Michigan than Wisconsin. As of now, Wisconsin is NU’s daddy until otherwise shown. Of course, beat OU and the sky is the limit.

That would equate to about an 8-4, 8-5 season. I’d guess all of us would take that right now.

Could be done if we switched to a ball control power offense and put our defense in a better spot for success. I suspect we will continue trying to get our defense back on the field as fast as possible though.

If we beat all the teams that ESPN ranks us higher than, that’s 7 wins. Several more than I think we will get and Frost will have new life.
Sounds doable, and I hope we get at least those 7 wins.

I can't remember the last season when we beat everyone that we realistically "should beat" though.

Do you believe everything you read pal?
Next thing you’re going to tell me is that there are 8 ounces in a pound.

Why, in response to NUinID's post about NW losing a ton, did you respond with your post about four 250 pound linebackers? One can only infer that you didn't know that a ton is actually 2,000 pounds. Or that you didn't know that 4 x 250 is 1,000. Either way, the point has been made about the intelligence (or lack thereof) of your posts. Magoo.

Why, in response to NUinID's post about NW losing a ton, did you respond with your post about four 250 pound linebackers? One can only infer that you didn't know that a ton is actually 2,000 pounds. Or that you didn't know that 4 x 250 is 1,000. Either way, the point has been made about the intelligence (or lack thereof) of your posts. Magoo.
Pal I just posted that to troll you. I thought you might be able to figure that out by now, but then again I guess I needed to consider the source

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back