• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Notre Dame Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUENGLING

Travel Squad
10 Year Member
The last four recruiting classes at Notre Dame by Rivals:

06...8th
07...8th
08...2nd
09...21st

I understand they play a very tough schedule(everyone wants to beat them) however with this kind of projected talent how do you get blown out against Navy?:confused:

The last four recruiting classes at Notre Dame by Rivals:

06...8th
07...8th
08...2nd
09...21st

I understand they play a very tough schedule(everyone wants to beat them) however with this kind of projected talent how do you get blown out against Navy?:confused:

Execution ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Kelly inherited a bit of a mess and like Texas lost two great play makers (QB &WR) who were leaders in the locker room and on the field....not to mention the effort in recruiting on the D side of the ball under Weiss was not good and Kelly admited as much when he took over....take the inexpereince at QB along with (in my opinion) lack of leadership from more senior guys on the team and a defense that is not very good (ranked 81 in the country) and you have some issues to overcome....I think Kelly was a great hire and will turn it around....but it will take some time...

To make a long story short, if Notre Dame was recruiting my cat, he would be automatically deemed a three star recruit and even more once his leaping ability was displayed.

Yeah sort of like Texas & Florida and a few other schools.....but don't get HIO started on that....;):Biggrin::nod::lol:

To make a long story short, if Notre Dame was recruiting my cat, he would be automatically deemed a three star recruit and even more once his leaping ability was displayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back