• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Not tough enough for Mike Leach

Am I the only one wondering why players feel the need to say something when entering the portal? Just enter and move on. Why bother telling fans of the school you're leaving anything? Unless it's some truly unusual circumstance like health of parents/siblings, family issues that's causing the need for a transfer.

Am I the only one wondering why players feel the need to say something when entering the portal? Just enter and move on. Why bother telling fans of the school you're leaving anything? Unless it's some truly unusual circumstance like health of parents/siblings, family issues that's causing the need for a transfer.
Not tough enough is pretty "unusual."
It's the social media generation. It's the "me me me" generation with a media platform.

Not tough enough is pretty "unusual."
It's the social media generation. It's the "me me me" generation with a media platform.
I very much doubt that Dillon Johnson is the first player that Leach questioned his toughness, so not really unusual. Just the first to feel the need to air it out to the public. I just kind of roll my eyes at these guys who post these things when leaving a school. They liked the school, the fanbase, the amenities, etc. so much, that they think there's better out there for them. Ok.

i was asking myself the same thing.... then they turn around and get mad if someone makes a negative comment on their post.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back