• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Not to worry. Moos is taking care of it. Update: Rhonda Revelle is cleared and returned to work. Kudos to Moos for a proper investigation

More nonsense is right.

Does Moos mow his lawn parallel to the road or at an angle? Surely you've done a drive by and critiqued that along with his edging skills as well.

Actually he should never mow it the same way twice in row, but that discussion if for a different thread.

I agree. It doesn't feel like it's going to end well for her. There's something there, and my guess is that they're struggling to figure out how to address it.

Shouldn't assume, but this is taking waaaay tooo long for 'nothing'. I hope for her sake it ends one way or another soon.

Three weeks ago Moosie said he was ready to get “everything buckled up here shortly” and arrive at a decision on Revelle’s future.

What a sad sack of crap that was. Fired, retained or retired - this woman deserves better.

Ok

I want her to be innocent of anything inappropriate, and I want that to come out as quickly as possible, but we don't actually know what happened or why. Whereas you seem to hold suspect anything that Bill Moos ever does, I don't, so I'm assuming that there's a reason why this is taking much longer than expected. I'm going to wait until everything is completed before I cast judgment.

I want her to be innocent of anything inappropriate, and I want that to come out as quickly as possible, but we don't actually know what happened or why. Whereas you seem to hold suspect anything that Bill Moos ever does, I don't, so I'm assuming that there's a reason why this is taking much longer than expected. I'm going to wait until everything is completed before I cast judgment.
Personally i’ll stand with a Nebraska coach with 27 years of excellent service.

It’s not a secret what NU is doing. An outside investigation is underway to make a case for her firing. Is it deserved? Who knows, we weren’t present.

5 weeks on administrative leave? C’mon Nebraska, you are better than this.

I would definitely give that coach the benefit of the doubt ... and so would Moos.

It’s not a secret what NU is doing. An outside investigation is underway to make a case for her firing. Is it deserved? Who knows, we weren’t present.
Would you mind revealing your sources? You contradicted yourself--"not a secret" vs. "Who knows, we weren't present"--while stating everything with absolute confidence. How do you know that they're trying "to make a case for her firing?"

If, after 4 weeks, they don't have enough to reach a conclusion either way, do they just skip to the end, anyway, because, hey!, we're Nebraska?

I would definitely give that coach the benefit of the doubt ... and so would Moos.

Would you mind revealing your sources? You contradicted yourself--"not a secret" vs. "Who knows, we weren't present"--while stating everything with absolute confidence. How do you know that they're trying "to make a case for her firing?"

If, after 4 weeks, they don't have enough to reach a conclusion either way, do they just skip to the end, anyway, because, hey!, we're Nebraska?

MABC, is your house in order?

Oh please enlighten us as to what they're doing, wise one.

Moos Is ##rewed. If he retains her the snowflakes will just turn on him.
Can you please provide an operational definition of a "snowflake"? Seems like that term is used in a variety of ways and I can't determine what it means so I could use some assistance here :Biggrin:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back