• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Not to worry. Moos is taking care of it. Update: Rhonda Revelle is cleared and returned to work. Kudos to Moos for a proper investigation

I should know better than to reply to a troll, but here goes.

It appears that no outcome would have been acceptable to you, short of firing Bill Moos and dragging him through the mud of public ridicule.

Personal attacks are not allowed on this board, but does that extend to public officials who are not on HM? Your attacks are dangerously close to slander of a public official.

Wait a second... Does your name rhyme with John Bike Horst?
Slander? Please.

If Moos hadn't investigated, he would have spent months reaming him about lack of oversight. Now that he did a thorough investigation, which in this day and age you have if for nothing else than liability concerns, he's still mad.

A change should have been made for performance reasons if anything else. That program is going nowhere with her as head coach. The game has passed her by and the last three years have been a disaster.

Last edited:

A change should have been made for performance reasons if anything else. That program is going nowhere with her as head coach. The game has passed her by and the last three years as been a disaster.
You have a point there. Maybe that played into the delay. It could be that there was nothing worthy of a fireable offense, performance wise or otherwise. Maybe it's another Tim Miles situation; one more year to determine if she stays or goes.

If Moos hadn't investigated, he would have spent months reaming him about lack of oversight. Now that he did a thorough investigation, which in this day and age you have if for nothing else than liability concerns, he's still mad.
All of the coaches have been put on blast after this fiasco. I imagine the morale and feeling of job security must be at an all-time high. Don’t coach anyone hard, they might run to Bill. Moos tried like hell to fire her - internal investigation and an external investigation couldn’t find enough. Silly times we live in.

Last edited:
All of the coaches have been put on blast after this fiasco. I imagine the morale and feeling of job security must be at an all-time high. Don’t coach anyone hard, they might run to Bill. Moos tried like hell to fire her - internal investigation and an external investigation couldn’t find enough. Silly times we live in.

These sound like assumptions on your part. Do you have any information to support your theory here? Legitimately asking.

That's certainly one way of looking at it, especially if one has an unhealthy anger towards Bill Moos. Another, more reasonable way to look at it is in this current climate, if Moos doesn't do an investigation and some nasty stuff comes out, the entire university looks terrible. See Michigan St, Ohio St, etc.

Don't think we are the first University to have this type of situation. Kids don't get their way they are going to cry to Mom and Dad that coach was mean. Anymore with lawsuits I can't imagine any school not taking time to vet the situation. I am with you, I really think this took too long, but I also was not privy to any info. My prediction is if the team is not very good this year, she is gone.

I think Bill Moos is one of the best AD's we have had. I don't know why some people are so negative on him. He has a job to do just like the CEO of a large company and sometimes the decisions he has to make are painful and not easy. I don't think he takes any great pleasure in having to let a coach go or some of the other tough decisions he has to make. Let's give him support as he is working for the good of all Husker fans and the Husker athletic programs.

That's certainly one way of looking at it, especially if one has an unhealthy anger towards Bill Moos. Another, more reasonable way to look at it is in this current climate, if Moos doesn't do an investigation and some nasty stuff comes out, the entire university looks terrible. See Michigan St, Ohio St, etc.
Good god this was ex-players having an issue with the programs direction and coaching. To compare that to rape convictions at MSU and domestic violence allegations at tOSU is flat out gross. You should be ashamed.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back