• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Not to worry. Moos is taking care of it. Update: Rhonda Revelle is cleared and returned to work. Kudos to Moos for a proper investigation

Moos Is ##rewed. If he retains her the snowflakes will just turn on him.
It depends on the circumstances. If she's done everything in an honorable, respectable way, I don't see Moos throwing her under the bus. It's typically just a small number of players who lead a mutiny, whether there is merit to it or not. If Moos thinks that they have filed complaints without merit, they can offer to let those players transfer immediately without challenging their eligibility. If that's the case, and those girls take the bait, no other program is going to want them.

Moos looks like he has been reasonable towards the student-athletes' concerns, but the reality is that he firmly backed his coach, showed the door to the pot-stirrers, and she has firmer control of her team than before.

Right. That’s just what coaches do. Run to court and sue some ex-players. Good gawd.

From the most recent statement it sounds as if it came from an exit survey. This would make them former players already. I’m sure they are going to question at least some of the student athletes currently there though. I’m really hoping for the best.

Anybody hear ANYTHING on this since Moos said at the B1G football meetings that this would likely be closed soon.

Anybody hear ANYTHING on this since Moos said at the B1G football meetings that this would likely be closed soon.
On the one hand, she's probably not in danger of being fired for something if it's taken this long as usually the big stuff comes out first. On the other hand, It's not a good sign that it's taking this long: there must be something there. Moos said that it was graduating players that tipped them off that they needed to look into it. Based on her years of service and Moos' general perspective of looking out for his coaches, I'm guessing that something happened that was significant enough that it needs to be addressed, or they wouldn't still be looking into it. What that might be has been strangely kept secret.

More nonsense is right.

Does Moos mow his lawn parallel to the road or at an angle? Surely you've done a drive by and critiqued that along with his edging skills as well.
Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way....

Three weeks ago Moosie said he was ready to get “everything buckled up here shortly” and arrive at a decision on Revelle’s future.

What a sad sack of crap that was. Fired, retained or retired - this woman deserves better.

Three weeks ago Moosie said he was ready to get “everything buckled up here shortly” and arrive at a decision on Revelle’s future.

What a sad sack of crap that was. Fired, retained or retired - this woman deserves better.

Your right, better to make a wrong quick decision than study the issue. That would certainly be better for the coach. She deserves to not have a thorough look at the situation?? If you are one of her supporters, she is probably in trouble.

Your right, better to make a wrong quick decision than study the issue. That would certainly be better for the coach. She deserves to not have a thorough look at the situation?? If you are one of her supporters, she is probably in trouble.
I agree. It doesn't feel like it's going to end well for her. There's something there, and my guess is that they're struggling to figure out how to address it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back