• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Not starting off good

Just saw this myself and shook my head.
There should be some swift discipline for these boys, and I agree ^^^^ it should come from the team first and foremost.
And should they decide to do it again......... during this craziness..... see ya’, because you definitely aren’t looking out for team.

Right. The team leaders need to snuff this kind of behavior if this team is ever going to get to where they want to go. Not the coaches or staff, the TEAM LEADERS if there are any. At this point in time, it seems as though there aren't any.
Wow, bit of an overreaction. There are definitely leaders on this team. These are 3 walk-ons who will and have never sniffed the field. Do our leaders even know who they are?

Wow, bit of an overreaction. There are definitely leaders on this team. These are 3 walk-ons who will and have never sniffed the field. Do our leaders even know who they are?

It's like a small town. EVERYONE knows about something like this. Everyone knows that what happened 3 or 4 previous times is not helping the team. Any one of these guys could be bringing a nasty little surprise to a practice or team meeting. Real team leaders would put a stop to this.

Last edited:
It's like a small town. EVERYONE knows about something like this. Everyone knows that what happened 3 or 4 previous times is not helping the team. Any one of these guys could be bringing a nasty little surprise to a practice or team meeting.
Just because a leader of the team lays the law down doesn’t mean everybody is going to listen. This isn’t on our leaders, it’s on the guys throwing the party. But either way pretty naive if you expect college kids aren’t going to party.

Who interact with other teammates after a party likes this and potentially spread COVID. It has nothing to do with them being walk on's. It has to do if they want to play this season and how much discipline they are willing to show in order to play.

Not a good look at all

Who interact with other teammates after a party likes this and potentially spread COVID. It has nothing to do with them being walk on's. It has to do if they want to play this season and how much discipline they are willing to show in order to play.

Not a good look at all
Still wouldn’t put in on the leaders though.

Not a good look at all
I definitely agree not a good look. Just disagree that there aren’t leaders on the team.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back