• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Not a good sign: Tevin Mitchel

Status
Not open for further replies.

RR,

Any more of the verbals rethinking their committment to the Huskers?

Any verbals to Miami, Florida, UT rethinking their committments and switching to the Huskers?

Thanks

Big fan of the guy who commented "Is Nebraska so scared we are going to take their recruit, that they are coming all the way into our state capital which is even more hog crazy than Fayetteville?"

Well, you see, yes we are coming down there. That's what good programs do, they go to where the family is to get them comfortable with sending their son to our coaches and campus for the next 4 - 5 years. Just as when we recruit kids in Texas, we go to Dallas, and in California, Los Angeles, and so on.....idiots.

On a good note, I think Arkansas is being investigated preliminarily by the NCAA for some things. Nothing major, but it definetely can't hurt us. My gut says he stays close to mom. What a jerk! (sarcasm)

No need for concern, we may lose a few here and there but should be a great class still and plenty of time to add a few more gems. Hopefully we add more than we lose but if not maybe a deserving walk on or two gets a schollie.

On a good note, I think Arkansas is being investigated preliminarily by the NCAA for some things. Nothing major, but it definetely can't hurt us. My gut says he stays close to mom. What a jerk! (sarcasm)

An SEC school and a coach with the character traits of Bobby Petrino.....NCAA investigations would seem to be an inevitability.

There are some rumors surrounding this whole thing too, that make it dirty too....and no I won't post them as I have no concrete proof....

Petrino is a slime ball in my opinion and his past only backs it up.....and the SEC it goes without saying runs on corruption....

An SEC school and a coach with the character traits of Bobby Petrino.....NCAA investigations would seem to be an inevitability.

There are some rumors surrounding this whole thing too, that make it dirty too....and no I won't post them as I have no concrete proof....

Petrino is a slime ball in my opinion and his past only backs it up.....and the SEC it goes without saying runs on corruption....

A guy that is on Fox Radio as a guest often (sometimes on Fricke's show I think) Landry is his last name...absolutely roasted Petrino once while I was listening. The laundry list of shady stuff that guy has pulled is unbelievable. How anyone would associate with that scumbag is unbelievable.

I guess I read the wrong article. All I saw was that Nebraska was visiting tomorrow and he was making his decision at Xmas. We r still in the hunt. Let Bo do his in home magic. Play d for a genius or for a second tier sec school. Imo

I hope he makes the right decision and is N. Come on Tevin, we are pulling for you!

Found this on another board...Arkansas apparently committed a secondary violation in his recruitment:

http://www.thewizofodds.com/the_wiz...c-if-youre-not-cheating-youre-not-trying.html

http://arkansasnews.com/2010/12/14/arkansas-examining-potential-football-violation/

Arkansas hosted several prospects on official visits last weekend, but a photograph of the group taken in the football locker room may serve as proof of an NCAA rules violation.
The prospects were wearing Arkansas’ red home jerseys and stood in front of lockers with personalized name plates in the photograph, which surfaced on the Internet. The problem: NCAA rules prohibit universities from simulating a game-day atmosphere during official visits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back